Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LibraryThing

Well, what can be said about LibraryThing! I reall tell you its "awesome! and that it brightens up my day, but alas, that is not the case. It was alright going through it and I found that it was very helpful in putting all the books that I love in one website. I like the fact that I'm able to checkout other reviews by people who read similar books to me, but mostly I like that if I want to try something different I can just take it from their libraries. Stink though, that alot of the books we cant find in Manukau Libraries.... So.... just a call to those who are in purchasing, checkout LibraryThing, they got some cool titles: http://www.LibraryThing.com/catalog/ShelbyHernandez

2 comments:

Matty said...

Hey shelby

Guess who??? lol have you heard of Tablet PCs i want one!!!

"JIGSAW" said...

HEY YO!!! Remember.. you are our web 2.0 guru!! you are.. the chosen one!