Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Technology... where's it taking us?

Hmmmmmmmmm..... what a long way we have come with the types of technology that we use today compared to yesterday, can you imagine what we will be using tomorrow???? It's quite exciting and a little bit frightening.... Films such as Terminator scare people into thinking that it is possible machines can and will take over the human race in the future....

I dont have one particular thing I'm interested in, so I thought I would keep my rantings about movies, films & television. Technology there has expanded possibly the most. I can remember when bluescreen was pretty cool and you couldn't tell, but NOW.... well there's cinematography, photography, all these computerised things which make surreal things look so real!!! Soon maybe it'll be so advance we wont ever really have to live in the real world, we could make a virtual fantasy world that'll keep us happy..... who knows? Only time will tell!!!!

No comments: