Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beginners first blog

DAY ONE:


So, where do I start? Day one: My first day of blogging was an interesting one. To be honest I wasn't very interested in this blogging business, but, the boss asked me to do this and I thought that I would take one for the team and attempt to get this done!


So far, so good! I found getting on, setting up and registering was easy. The hardest part was thinking up a name for my blog. This first entry was also a mission to start, I actually started writing this blog at about 2.30pm, but found that I really had nothing to say. It is now 6.03pm and still Im not quite sure what Im meant to be blogging about.


I've gotten a few ideas from the patrons, the most frequent idea being "LOVE", a topic I have no real interest in and lack alot of experience. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better ideas and less love struck patrons who can give me something more interesting to write about.

1 comment:

ESOL Howick said...

Hey, if you still want to know the answer on your question have a look at step number 3 in weeks 2 exercise. Also, there is a picture of it.