Monday, July 21, 2008

#4 - RSS & Newsreaders

Okay, so that wasn't as simple as I would have liked it to be, but hey thats just me being lazy! So, Im still trying to workout the glitches of bloglines but I think I have it sussed now! But hey its just my second day of checking out what blogging and bloglines out, so Im guessing I'll get better as the days pass!

To be quite honest, its quite addictive being on here trying to figure out what and how I could make my page look better or unique - This could possibly be the new trend, move over Bebo and Facebook, Blogspots the next big thing. Im learning quite a lot of things that I thought I already knew and bloglining is one of them, so if you want to checkout whats new and improved in Shelby's interests checkout: http://bloglines.com/blog/Shel-by

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey.. you made it through the bloglines exercise pretty fast. Next weeks lessons are a bit more fun (I think).

Also... if you want to pimp your blog some more do a google search for blogger widgets. I think there's a place called widgetbox that lets you add all kinds of things.

Shelby Hernandez said...

Fanx Kelly.